Sunday 1 May 2016

PPP Clinic REVIEW!!! Singapore

*Updates on Face Condition
They are now known as NOVU

Hi everyone!

I bet y'all have been wondering what happens to my face after using Dermalogica products.


YES. I am very happy y'all are actually waiting to see how things going and have taken the initiative to click into my blog and check me out! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š


Anyway, these are photos I took recently in February 2016.

If you notice, all the acne has been tremendously reduced in the past few months. I'm glad that I am still ALIVE๐Ÿ˜ญ Walking around with this skin condition is breaking my confidence 



During that time, I thought continuously going to facial treatment and let the Aunty do the squeezing/extraction would be a good choice. If you can find a beautician that can be gentle to your sensitive skin I would recommend you to go for it! But my case, SHE's worst. I have many acne scars after doing traditional facial treatment with her. 
So, I decided to stop going to her saloon. Why? Because i think I WILL DIE in the treatment room ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She is fierce man~ the way she move is like she's trying to kill me.
Because of that, I eventually get a lot of permanent scars like large pores and uneven skin surface. Oh mannnn.. My beautiful face!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

but then I found out about PPP Laser Clinic.. 
EVERYTHING's changed!





A friend of mine introduced PPP Clinic to me :D
How exciting, don't cha think so? I'm gonna tell you why.


After going for several months of laser treatment, my face has gone A LOOOOOT better than before..
I think the price was quite reasonable $980 for unlimited sessions for half years. I was lucky to be there!
You can do the treatment 3 times a day, max! The treatment is as quick as blinking your eyes ๐Ÿ˜† So, I took full advantage of it. I go there EVERY DAY for 3 times
 Don't feel any pain. Just a little itchy during the treatment because probably the laser went under your skin to kill all the germs from growing. Since I can take the itchiness and you can too!
Another GOOD NEWS is..
They are offering S$50 for 3 trial sessions for the first time customer. So why don't you go and try to feel the result yourself?





19 May 2016, Updated.
It has been HALF a year that I went to PPP Clinic for laser treatment..
The result is very stunning! 
Absolutely amazing. Unbelievable!
My skin seems to be glowing baby! hahaha๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’œ












Did you see that?! 
It speaks a lot and you should already know what to do! :D

I go PPP treatment everyday and try to get all three times laser per day. Other than that, we must keep ourselves clean, do not apply makeup at this period because it will worsen the skin conditions, and must be consistent in using your skincare products. 

In my case, as I shared in my previous post, I am still using Dermalogica products. Please check on the other post to clear your curiosity. If you have time ladies and gentlemen, or girls and boys, TRY IT OUT. Nothing is more important than curing your skin. It should be a priority. 
Do go and try the trial treatment! I am not their ambassador! LOL but I think their treatment is SUPER and affordable, so I am spreading the goodness for everyone! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜š

:) All the best!





No comments:

Post a Comment