Tuesday 7 June 2016

TOPLASH Kota Damansara, Malaysia

Hi all.
In this post I am going to share with you my experience with TOPLASH Outlet in Kota Damansara, Malaysia.

I did a little research before knowing that

Cheapest > Expensive
Synthetic Lash > Silk Lash > Mink Lash > Fur Lash

I never did any eyelash extension before and I saw TOPLASH was on top of the list for best eyelash company. Next, I decided to go for it.

For inquiry. You will need to add them on WECHAT apps. 
TOPLASH Wechat ID : TopLashMalaysia
For appointment. You will need to call at +603 6151 6954.

Address: Lot A-5-2, Jalan PJU 5/14, 
               Kota Damansara,
               47810 Petaling Jaya,
               Malaysia.

I then added Toplash Wechat account and asked for the price. At that moment, 6 June 2016 
Promotion Price
200 upper lashes = RM179.10 after GST
(normal RM212)

IF

250 upper lashes and FOC lower lashes = RM223.70 after GST
(normal RM265)

You can always choose your preferred quantities of lashes.

I was lucky. I made an appointment with them for the next day about 1:30pm. I reached about 1.15pm. I tried to enter to their shop but nobody was picking up the call. After several calls, the call was forwarded to a man. "They are out for lunch and will be back about 1:30pm. Please call back." The weather was hot. I wasn't driving. So I walked to KK Mart to buy some bread and get some aircon. 

TOPLASH is near to Public Bank and Al Rahji Bank too.



Entrance.

The consultation and waiting area.

 Locker to keep belongings.

 Washroom / Toilet area.

It begins with filling up their Consultation Card. Simple details and we need to log in to our Facebook account, then Check-in and Share their post to Public to get a pair of free eye mask during the session.

The consultation is pretty straight forward. They major in three choices of Lashes. 
1. Black Premier
2. Black Diamond (I chose this RM179.10)
3. Brown

After choosing your package, there will be explanation on 
- How curly you want your lashes to go
- Bigger eyes looking or Wider eyes looking
- Length of lashes

Done.
I chose Normal curl. Bigger eyes looking normal. Normal length over my double eyelid. 200 upper eyelashes.-reason I don't want to look weird, so I requested for simple look with bigger eyes effects.

Going in for Eyelashes Extension. (process)
*You will be asked to keep your belongings in the locker and go washroom if you need. During the process you are not allowed to go into the washroom. You will need to silent your phone too.

Entering a room with 8 beds where the rest of the clients will be doing their lashes here too. Please silent your phone in order to avoid any noise/distraction during the session.

I was not going to do extension for my lower eyelash. After my consultant(she) did the cleaning steps for my eyes. She used their special sellotape to tape on my lower lashes so it wont stick to the upper eyelashes. Plus some other necessary areas. She handled me with extra care. 5 * for her service! 

She was using dryer at that time to dry up the glue she used for eyelash extension. It was totally great that I don't feel any pain in my eyes. (just keep your eyes shut and you will be fine.) 

After the session. She told me my eyes only did about 160 lashes. So I only paid about RM161.xx It was great!

Knowing that I'm not staying ini this area and I need to call for Uber. :3

Return fares: Approx RM15 + RM15 = RM30

Total today usage: Uber fares RM30 + RM16x.

With Eyelash Extension.
#bare face with eyelash ext.


Without Eyelash Extension.
#with makeup.


Thanks for reading.
Hope you liked the review, details and etc.

GOOD DAY.


REVIEW
Friday, 24 June 2016

The glue they used for eyelash extension was totally FINE(the types of glue that use for your eyelashes are very important). It does not ruined your original eyelashes or has any side effect. I started to see some of my lashes are dropping in the 2nd week maybe due to weak eyelashes root(if you have strong eyelashes root, your eyelash extension can stay for a period). 

After awhile, you should let your lashes to rest for at least THREE MONTHS. *Recommended for recovery.

I would definitely go back for lashes, IF you ask me. :D

Best regards,
Yoon
























































2 comments:

  1. Hey Zoey, I saw your blog post about Toplash Malaysia and today (27 september 2017) I did my eyelash extension there but at Toplash Damen USJ.

    I did the 350 lashes with mink hair and it cost me 405 myr with gst but grand total is 435 myr because I also purchased their sponge eye makeup remover.

    But within the duration of only few hours, less than 12 hours, I noticed that the eyelashes are starting to fall out. Hmm is that normal. Because mine was quite pricey and not that cheap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi babe! I am very sorry to hear that. And I am very regret to reply you at this late. As what I thought, it could be the beautician skills, too many sticks, or maybe you're squeezing your eyes too much. I would suggest not to put any/too much makeup at the eye area while having your fake lashes on because I personally think applying makeup and removing it later on might affect the consistency of the fake lashes n may cause it to fell off faster. Next time, try to not use the sponge eye makeup remover as I think it is not gonna help much on maintaining/keeping our expensive fake lashes in good condition. okay? :)

      Delete