Tuesday 7 June 2016

A-Saloon, Sunway Pyramid


Lot F1.77, First Floor
Blue Atrium, Sunway Pyramid
No 3, Jalan PJS 11/15
Bandar Sunway
46150, Petaling Jaya
Selangor.

For appointment: 
+603 5638 0388


I went for hair root touch-up (3 months long) charged at a price of RM149.
I have been looking for hair treatment or scalp treatment for myself. 
Since I am touching up the hair root so I did the scalp and hair treatment as well and it only cost me RM209.
Total price would be RM355.
Scalp and Hair treatment which you choose any one for main and another will be a normal treatment.
For example, I chose scalp as the main treatment and I will get a normal treatment for my hair.

 Hair Scalp Treatment
Hair Treatment



EVERYTHING is Shiseido brand don't worry!
It takes about 2 and a half hour to finish the whole process.

At the end of the day, I love the color. I love the smells. 
Im loving it!

Rates: Very poor 0 - 5 Excellent
Service: 3
Cleanliness: 3
Product: 4.5
Reasonable Price: 4
Professionalism: 4



That is all for now.

Have a good day!























No comments:

Post a Comment