Thursday 1 February 2018

FAST Natural Pinkish lips

Have you heard about getting your dark lips turns into pinky lips in just a week time? I bet you're excited!

By using 1 tea spoon of Tumeric Powder mix up with 1 tablespoon of Cold Milk makes it so much easier to get natural pink lips ! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

I am going to show you my testimony for this secret recipe. :P

ONE WEEK CHALLENGE !๐Ÿ™ˆ

Before

































Day 1 (taken at night after application)









Day 2 (taken at night after application with lip moisturiser/any)









Day 3 (taken the next morning of third application)














Day 4 (taken the next morning of forth application, beginning to see differences)




















As you can see, I already seeing difference in my third application. :D This simple formula/diy is just so amazing! :) I apply honey after washing my lips with warm water to keep it moistue and plump.

Happy trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment