Friday 8 June 2018

BABY FOOT MASK 30 minutes ! REVIEW

Nowadays, we get a lot of offer or first trial discounts for manicure and pedicure.

I can't afford to travel all the way to do my padi/mani-cure just to get rid of those dead skin cells. As  you know, as you do pedicure(foot) they will often do scrubbing for your feet with their "leg scrub salts", but it is temporary effect and it's only works on the surface of your skin in case you don't know it yet. :)

I'm not sure what happen to my foot, dead skin got build-ups and with whatever scrub I have and I just can't get it away.

Then, I decided to try this Baby Foot Mask 30minutes, a product from Japan. The packaging looks like this...



























8/6/2018


















This Baby Foot mask cost me about SGD30 OMG.. Let's see if this "Baby Foot" gives the results I wanted, then you guys can go ahead and dive for this product. haha!



REVIEW 2-7 days. 8/6/2018 - 14/6/2018
To be uploaded after 7 days.
STAY TUNED!

On 12/6/2018
I did not see any peeling sign in the previous days. Only started to see small part of it starting to fall off.

Hey people!
What a wonderful product!
It does peel off those thick skin under your legs! Photos for your reference.





For my case, dead skins only start to peel off on the 6th or 7th day from the initial application. It is recommended to use the product again about 1 month later after the first application.

IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED if you can spend 10 minutes to 20 minutes within these 7 days soaking your legs in warm water at the end of the day. It helps to relax your muscle as well! After that, dry your legs, apply lotion on it and go to bed. This helps to speed up the peeling process and it won't peel off like this (small patches like mind), instead it will peel off in bigger patches so that you won't have to spend much time sitting at a corner rubbing and struggling to peel these dead skins off your foot.

I am going to buy again! Have a good day! Hope my review helps you! :D



Alternatively,

I have other product to recommend to you which you can grab em from any Watsons stores.
I have tried this product name FOOT PEELING MASK by the brand of Beauty Buffet by Watsons. It works the same and the results are similar! :D It cost me about SGD20 to SGD30 if I'm not wrong XD


Hope my post helps you. Have a great day!
















No comments:

Post a Comment